Thank you for choosing AutoPress! PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. By using the AutoPress Services, you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not accept these Terms, do not register for an Account, or purchase, access, or use the AutoPress Services in any way.
Our website grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use the plugins, themes and other items (the “products/services”) sold through our website (https://autopress.tw) by AutoPress in accordance with these Terms & Conditions issued by AutoPress.
Trademark and Copyright
We will be happy to consider a refund within the first 30 days of your purchase in case you have not downloaded the purchased item or the item does not work as described. Before a refund will be given, you must allow us to assist and help solve any problem you have by SMS/Whatsapp/Line/Email. No refunds will be given after 30 days from the initial purchase.
If a product you purchased corresponds to its description and provides the features and functions stated therein, no refunds will be granted in the following cases:
– you simply decided not to use the product/service after you purchased it;
– you bought the product/service accidentally;
– the product didn’t meet your pre-purchase expectations;
– you changed your mind and don’t want or need to use the product anymore;
– your skills are insufficient for usage of the product/service;
– the product/service was deleted or became no longer supported before you could download it. (Please, make sure you always download the products right after purchase.)
Due to the nature of digital intangible plugins and possibilities of fraud and dishonest tactics, we also reserve the rights to refuse refunds on AutoPress Membership. Please, ask questions regarding our plugins and themes before the purchase to ensure they will meet your requirements. Refund requests may take up to 3 days to process.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our products/service. All products/service are property of AutoPress. They are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products.
All site content, including imagery and documentation that is published on autopress.tw is the property of AutoPress. Any replicated site content must be authorized in advanced. Content from [autopress.tw] shall not be used or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the prior written consent of AutoPress.
AutoPress reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a license with or without notice. Prices of all products/service are subject to change. Notice of price changes will be made on the website.
Our plugin is guaranteed to function on a clean installation of WordPress. We do not guarantee it will function with all 3rd party plugins or with all web browsers. We are not responsible for any plugin compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to support our plugins as best we can and we will provide support for 3rd party plugin conflicts at our discretion or as time allows. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing this plugin.
Collection of Information
autopress.tw automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We can use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, MotoPress.com does not connect this non-personal data to any personal data collected from you.
Use of Collected Information
The information autopress.tw collects from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
– to improve our website;
– to improve customer service;
– to process transactions;
– to administer a contest, promotion or other product feature;
– to send periodic emails.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we provide the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
autopress.tw may disclose your personal data when:
– we need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend the rights or property of autopress.tw;
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally-identifiable information.
Protection of Information
The information from you is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, network firewall, and physical security measures.
autopress.tw retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified herein or as required by the law.
MotoPress.com may at any time amend this policy. Please review it periodically, we’ll post changes on this page.
What kind of information do we collect?
– we collect the information you give us when buying our products or services and information you provide to us directly;
– when you purchase our products or services we ask you for such information as your name, email address, phone number and transaction details. Transaction information may include billing details;
– we collect the content, information about your email and avatar when you communicate with us or other AutoPress users via a forum, comments, and reviews.
The information we use?
We use your personal data to:
– communicate with you about our products and services;
– create your personal account;
– provide technical support;
– notify you about updates;
– customize your experience based on your activities, including purchases and online services you use. This enables AutoPress to make your experience unique. For example, by offering you products or services that are relevant to you;
– send you promotional messages and content thus market to you our products or services.
We will not sell or give your personal data to anyone. You may opt out of these emails at any time.
You are able to use the ‘right to be forgotten’. We’ll erase all your personal data if you would like to deactivate or delete the account, please contact email@example.com
By purchasing our product(s)/service you indicate that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions detailed on this page.